Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why I Want to be on Ellen

Ellen DeGeneres. We've all heard of her. She's funny, confident, and a downright television favorite. Her guests are interesting, her audience talented, and her DJ, Tony, is awesome. With hundreds of thousands of viewers, her guests have to be interesting. That's why I'm going to be on Ellen.



When I get on Ellen, I have NO idea what I'm going to do. But I have a few ideas:



1. recite the alphabet backwards in 4 seconds.

2.fit my entire body into a dryer

3.play the clarinet while hula-hooping

4.talk on a cell phone while hoping on one foot while making a peanut-butter and jelly sandwhich

5.do a front flip on a full-size trampoline



As you can see, I have a few ideas. If you have any more, post a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment